star trek timelines
In the last episode of the first season, the year is firmly established by Data, as 2364.  This marked the first time an explicit future calendar date had been attached to a Star Trek storyline, and allowed fans and writers to extrapolate further dates. For example, the established date implies McCoy was born around 2227, ruling out the Spaceflight Chronology-derived dating of the original series to the early 23rd century (though the dating had already been effectively overruled by Star Trek IV, which primarily takes place in 1986, where Kirk tells Gillian Taylor that he is from the late 23rd Century, though he does not give an exact date).
In the episode “Metamorphosis”, it is stated that Zefram Cochrane of Alpha Centauri, the discoverer of the space warp, disappeared 150 years ago, at the age of 87. Given Okuda’s date of 2267 for that episode, this puts Cochrane’s disappearance in 2117 and birth in 2030. 1980s spin-off material such as the Star Trek Spaceflight Chronology posit that Cochrane was from Alpha Centauri originally, and that a sub-warp ship the UNSS Icarus arrived at Alpha Centauri in 2048 to find he had discovered the theory behind warp drive. The Icarus then relayed its findings back to Earth, the first prototype warp ship was launched in 2055.
April 23rd 2020
Star Trek Timelines News
April 30th 2020
Star Trek Timelines News
Your Daily Missions reset once per day, and include currency and item rewards for simply playing STAR TREK TIMELINES. They’re also a good way to jump around game activities during quick play sessions.
In STAR TREK TIMELINES you play as a Starfleet Captain on your first command. You’ll explore the story behind a temporal anomaly that’s far more than it seems, earn new starships, and recruit famous (and infamous) characters to equip and level-up as you play.
● ASSEMBLE YOUR CREW from hundreds of characters from Star Trek, The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, and Enterprise, each with their own unique skills and abilities
● COMMAND ICONIC STARSHIPS, including the USS Enterprise, Voyager, Defiant, a Klingon Bird of Prey, the Borg Cube, and many more
● ENGAGE YOUR ENEMIES in stunning 3D ship battles with exciting PvE play or in PvP Battle Arena where you’ll test your crew’s mettle against the best captains in the galaxy.
● EXPLORE THE GALAXY, gaining influence among a dozen factions, including the Federation, the Maquis, the Dominion, the Terran Empire (TOS: “Mirror, Mirror”), and the infamous Section 31
● CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS and win rare rewards with special event missions.
● STUNNING GRAPHICS bring the 24th century to life in the most immersive and thrilling Star Trek experience available”
• The Borg Faction has arrived! Begin new Faction missions, earn Borg components, and level up your favorite Borg crew.
• Receive a FREE Legendary crew, Seven in Silver, when you install this update in January!
• A brand-new Episode! Explore the challenges of Episode 9 to learn about the Borg and how they’re handling the Temporal Anomaly Crisis.
• Cadet Challenges are now warp-capable!
• Various bug fixes.
2293 – Star Trek: Generations (some of it)
2364-2370 – Star Trek: The Next Generation